Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake Kawaii

when you write sets of completed erotic novel just to mess with your superior. such dedication is admirable.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of the hentai plot where the elf knight is training this dude and gets fked after he got feed up with the training here the MC is teasing in the hentai his fking her.

but this manga art seems different than Alp's style. i guess this is different artist but still a very good one, i wouldnt be surprise if this manga artist also make doujin

Dex-chan lover
*cough... A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman, *cough *cough.

Anyone else thinks that the increase in Karen fanservice is pointing to the lack of interests in this series?

Which means the author is making a last spurt attempt before this gets the axe??

🤣@greatninja3 would you believe me if i said i found it that night before you told me, and i was like this must be what that guy was talking about.🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Jzc136 it could very well be, although you never know with the japanese market nowadays tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread