Totem's Realm - Ch. 3

the smaller human has the upper hand?? FUCK YEAH WOO! LES GOOOOOOO

Mnx

What a twist! Hahahaha who would have know she will be attacking him first 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The discord convo is funny! Hahahah! So like....

So I assume that's the reason the temple is for baby making? Cause like it possesses the people who enters or like give them some aphrodisiac magic shit... And boom, baby!

Thanks for the update!!!

Those little comments that completes the whole chapter hahaha thank you for the chapteeer (~ ̄³ ̄)~

Dk about y'all, but I don't like the FL here, lol disrespectful AND ungrateful.

Anyway, I hope she soon comes to her senses, cuz I feel like later on she will blame the guy and not accept that she was the one who pushed him down(by some aphrodisiac s**t)

Aggregator gang
So I'm seeing a lot of frustration at Sera, and I really don't get it. Yeah, she's grateful that she got saved, but that doesn't mean she has to trust him, especially since some assholes think gratitude=sex. WE can reasonably assume that Shaka is a good person because he's the ML, but Sera has every right to be nervous around this 7 foot tall behemoth made entirely of muscle, ESPECIALLY since she was assaulted by a stranger she trusted in good faith LITERALLY THAT DAY. She's scared, in an unfamiliar place, and might not be making the best decisions, but she's not stupid.

So if would like to build a room like that how would one do? It's for science ofc. Yep.

Users who are viewing this thread