Totem's Realm - Ch. 3

" She's scared, in an unfamiliar place, and might not be making the best decisions, but she's not stupid."

Yup. Logical reasoning says to push him down and start making babies.

i love the art the mc is an air head on top of which can't understand the situation, dangerous men come tie you down danger! some weird man frees and takes you to a safe place and does a good deed as the mc is an air head AH OF COURSE I NEED TO LEAVE from the person who just possibly saved my life WOW why don't you just scream and run toward a cliff Come on with this good of an art.., Anyways Am loving the manhwa so far its really unique

That one person who said the FL isn't stupid... lol that's a really funny joke!

Like, seriously??? Stuck on an island, with murderous tribal people, finds a building with signs of human life.
Doesn't consider that just maybe, the murderous tribal people might live in it!?!? Or at least use it regularly?

Also wandering away from and being rude to literally the only helpful being you've met so far?? Like yeah, she's not sure he's trustworthy, but so far he's been nothing but helpful, and the other alternative is being alone in the freaking jungle that has murderers in it!
Like, ignoring the murderers, has she considered how to get back to the boat? How to survive if she can't find it? Water? Food? Shelter?
That rapist dude thought it was deserted, nobody knows shes there, no help is coming. Literally her only way out is that boat, that may have washed out into the sea for all she knows. Or writing help in giant letters using rocks or something on the beach, and hoping someone checks it out, and doesn't get murdered like mr Rapist.

yall r acting like she's some sex fiend😭 it's obvious that she's not herself

Dex-chan lover
In an island full of people that want to kill her.
Found an old temple that has traces of totally not the people who want to kill her.
Gets warned to not enter, twice.
Decides to go in anyway.

This is probably gonna be the main loop of this story, lol.

When I saw she’s in ‘Indonesia’, I’m just... baffled... This is my country, can’t believe people think we’re really that uncivilized...? I mean, there’s a lot of indigenous people tribes here, but none of them are ferocious and attack people out of nowhere like that. If the setting of this place is in real world and not some place from the past I’m gonna be so maddd

Honestly the author should've done a fantasy setting where she somehow fell into a wormhole with the other dude. The whole Indonesia thing makes me feel uncomfortable like it's ignorant and fetishizing indigenous people of a different country.

Aggregator gang
@otomefreak: i understand how you feel. Many S.Korean webtoons authors are really lazy in researching and collecting information. They should just made the girl fall into a wormhole and arrived at a fantasy world instead.

Gets caught violently, probably could’ve got herself killed, no sign of any law enforcement or signs of modern civilization THEN finds a temple looking building, gets told not to enter but doesn’t listen and tries to enter??? Like regardless of this being a webtoon and all entering temples or any place where a local literally tells you not to is f*ucked up.
And I get that she’s trying to compare the temple or just a building to an actual country with indigenous tribes but this comparison just gives off a very racist vibe like..... there are VERY rare cases where indigenous tribes are violent, and that’s usually in the case of outsiders being a threat
The only part where I can understand her is the fact that she’s wary of the big guy... I mean I get he saved her and all but it takes less for a man to switch up possibly murder you :/....

In conclusion, Zero research and sort of bad character writing

Users who are viewing this thread