Totsugi Okureta Kitsune ga Yome ni Kuru Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Hey You, Got a Moment?

Group Leader
So please let me know if you want more of this.

The art is not the best I've seen, but gosh darn it's cute and fluffy and funny.

Edit: Oops, because I skipped some filler pages, the TL note page numbers are wrong for the MD page numbers. It's page 5 and 8 as you see it, respectively, will fix that and one or two other typesetting atrocities I of course only noticed after uploading.

Edit: And also, I uploaded all six covers so far, go to the Art tab on the main page to see them.

Last edited:
So please let me know if you want more of this.

The art is not the best I've seen, but gosh darn it's cute and fluffy and funny.

Edit: Oops, because I skipped some filler pages, the TL note page numbers are wrong for the MD page numbers. It's page 5 and 8 as you see it, respectively, will fix that and one or two other typesetting atrocities I of course only noticed after uploading.

Edit: And also, I uploaded all six covers so far, go to the Art tab on the main page to see them.
This looks like a fun and cute manga. Please continue

Dex-chan lover
Every single time men fall for the oldest trick in the book. Never trust foxes, you give an inch and they take your genes.

Dex-chan lover
Taps hag on head
This fox can fit so many pups inside of her!
car.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Very cute and funny. Thanks for translating this. I'd very much want to see more of it.

Dex-chan lover
That stupidly simple "You helped me in the past, so I'm here to return the favour" scheme was pretty funny.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, as long as the story and characters are good, the art can be anything better than literal children's drawings and I'll still read it.

Users who are viewing this thread