Totsugi Okureta Kitsune ga Yome ni Kuru Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - I Want to Wash Your Back

Group Leader
Didn't realize that tags take some time to appear after the uploads.
Everything has to get into the DB update queue, then get into the DB, then propagate out to the caches and everything is distributed... which is great, makes things pretty robust and lets them handle the gigantic load. But sometimes when I make a tag change or chapter name change or whatever it shows up instantly, sometimes when they're under heavy load it takes longer.

That was a cute fox on the warning page.
I just did a kagi search for 'surprised fox' and that was one of the top results. And yeah, figured it was perfect!

Group Leader
Oh right - tomorrow should be the new chapter of Tsumiki Ogami, so I will be working on that and not this. ... unless I get totally into it, who knows?

Group Leader
what ? i don't understand what happened last panel
They're out of the bath and eating ice cream and she's all happy and he's too flustered to really enjoy it.

If you mean last panel of the previous page, then her boobs (ICBM) are pressing hard against his back, as diagrammed on the right, and he's completely ahhhhhhhhh and can't even.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'll be damned.
Kogame is cute. I like how she tied her hair into a knot, nice detail. Also, who is the real maiden here?
2vowhu.jpg

Thank you for your translations.

Group Leader
Kogame is cute. I like how she tied her hair into a knot, nice detail. Also, who is the real maiden here?
2vowhu.jpg
I thought the most adorable bit of this chapter, easily missed, is when she asks if she can have his babies and he doesn't say no, he says 'We'll talk about that after [we get married]' and then does the tub block.

Dex-chan lover
That's the cutest NSFW warning I've ever seen. I'm 100% stealing that little fox for my own meme purposes, thank you for the donation 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread