Totsugi Okureta Kitsune ga Yome ni Kuru Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 30.2 - A Cunning Plan

Group Leader
That last page reveal ends up being the plot for most of Volume 4!

Next time: Bonus chapter featuring Mugi-chan (freckle fox).

Edit: Oh yeah, I'll be mentioning this in bonus chapter 30.5, but I'm out of town from this Wednesday for a week and a half. I'll have my laptop, photoshop, the raws, but also my crappy laptop screen and keyboard, so we'll see. I am not dropping the series, but it might be a little sparse from the 7th to the 20th.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
You forgor to adding a chapter number and i though this is some sort of special chapter

Group Leader
I really love how this series walks this fine line between naughty and wholesome. It's aways an absolute treat to see in a title.
I said in the comments to another chapter that this is maybe the most wholesome manga on MD that still needs the 'Suggestive' tag.

Are we going into the plot of Senko-san?

With the MC being some sort of avatar of bad energy?
Very minimal spoilers: Thankfully no - without spoiling too much it is much more focused than that. Goro is just a perfectly normal human salaryman. Okay, one who has unusually good and bad luck for plot purposes. (Yes I broke my normal rule of only going a chapter ahead and flipped through the rest of vol 4... but didn't really read it, so still good).

Last edited:
Group Leader
Me thinks that the person that MC works with is another shapeshifter, tanuki maybe.
Yeah, gotta kind of suspect the new boss, just because she's such a great character. Obviously not the bumbling kouhai, Kogane's already met him.

(Apologies to everyone who's seen me say this half a dozen times before, but I will sometimes scan ahead to get a very high level idea of what's coming up, like when spider girl appears because people want to know, but I try not to actually read deeply, because reading it as I TL keeps me motivated. I do broadly know who the menacing figure at the end of 30.2 is, but not who Goro-san's new boss actually is. I don't know anything specifically for or against her being a youkai, but my plot brain says yes.).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread