Totsugi Okureta Kitsune ga Yome ni Kuru Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Kogane-san is mine!

Group Leader
Stalker that comes after him as soon as he has a wife...
Did he also promise to marry a yokai and forget?

Dex-chan lover
Well, if you remember the punishment for causing people trouble and unauthorized transformation (ch. 9), I definitely wouldn't want to be in this stalker's place.

Dex-chan lover
My guess (I haven't actually read ahead further than 34, that should be done by Sunday maybe) is that American Evil Repelling Totem-kun used up all its power (and then broke) to make sure Mogami was there and would save Goro this time. Which would mean Mogami isn't necessarily a friend of Kogane's family, though she sure does seem non-human - but she obviously wants to protect Goro, maybe just as a subordinate she likes, or just as a decent person. I do like the oni theory! And of course it's possible that I'm wrong on American Evil Repelling Totem-kun and it was just broken by Mogami's killing aura, even though it was aimed at Stalker-kun.
Boss was really protective of her subordinates and had a "happy employees make for better work" type of philosophy so this theory also holds some water

Dex-chan lover
The stalker is a real psycho. Kill the husband and the widow will certainly fall for him? Maybe he grew up among demons to develop such weird ways of thinking.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the worst kind of stalker-killer. Depending on the narration the plot itself can become very ugly. I just want fluffy fox wife life

Group Leader
Ah, the worst kind of stalker-killer. Depending on the narration the plot itself can become very ugly. I just want fluffy fox wife life
There's like 5 more chapters of Drama then back to your regularly scheduled fluffy fox wife. And I guarantee this arc plays out in relationship development (I peeked ahead for you).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread