Totsugi Okureta Kitsune ga Yome ni Kuru Hanashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - Where Do Your Webs Come Out?

Dex-chan lover
Dont spiders eat their mate?
According to articles I’ve read, it’s been found that that’s not actually common in spiders in general – rather, it’s a thing that happens much more often in captivity.
I believe a leading theory was mate cannibalism occurs more often when they're stressed and malnourished – and as it turned out, spiders in captivity were much more likely to be stressed and malnourished.
That theory is probably 10-15 years outta date though.

Contributor
In the notes at the end image hides some of the text, not sure if it was intended

Dex-chan lover
Shopping duo is now a shopping trio. (Now I want to see a chapter at the local grocery, complete with Kogane filling a basket full of fried tofu.)

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
According to articles I’ve read, it’s been found that that’s not actually common in spiders in general – rather, it’s a thing that happens much more often in captivity.
I believe a leading theory was mate cannibalism occurs more often when they're stressed and malnourished – and as it turned out, spiders in captivity were much more likely to be stressed and malnourished.
That theory is probably 10-15 years outta date though.
Isn't the cannibalism after mating the praying mantis thing?

Dex-chan lover
So spider girl is basically his pet lmao.
I hope they get a nice wholesome happy end together. Id like to see the author explore how romance between those two is different than normal but still care for each other just as much.

Double-page supporter
I'm glad Goro realized that he and Kogane were living in the glassest house criticizing Toda and Yotsuyu.
We're gonna have to wait until Yotsuyu develops an interest in Toda before anything happens on that front, lads. Buckle up. it's gonna be a long ride.
Also, Yotsuyu's "extra" arms creep me out. Not a deal-breaking, but I don't like looking at them.

Users who are viewing this thread