Totsukuni no Shoujo - Siúil, a Rún

Dex-chan lover
At first it seems slow and melancholy, except sometimes it's sweet and heartwarming. But the plot is always there, sometimes in the background, sometimes in the foreground, sometimes foreboding, sometimes violent. I came because it looked weird and interesting, I rambled along with it because my heart was caught by the girl and her monster, but I'm also on edge waiting to see what's going to happen.
It's really good.

Aggregator gang
This manga is cute but It destroyed me emotionally a couple of times. I think of it as a better version of magus bride. You know, without the weird... romantic undertones... unless u into that kind of thing then enjoy lmao

This one and Witch hat atelier are actually of little girls learning magic and/or being taken care of without weird ulterior motives by a non-human looking creature. Good stuff.

Group Leader
If you're so sure about this, @A-Tan, then I recommend you to read all the other Nagabe works.
Clean and innocent fun you will not forget so easily

Contributor
A-tan, if you love this manga , i recommand you this one :
https://mangadex.org/manga/17782/somali-to-mori-no-kami-sama

Fed-Kun's army
This is truly an interesting manga. The tales of little children that are packed with a dark background story.

Fed-Kun's army
It reminds me very much of The Ancient Magus Bride.. I wonder if the scanlation has stopped because there's English version manga on sale now?

This was a great read. I read about a year ago, wanted to continue. It is sad to see it is no one picks it up

Contributor
Got 6 tomes at home, and yeah, it's really great.
Even if everything in this story make you VERY anxious for the future of both characters.

Fed-Kun's army
Is no one picking it up because the official translations are available now?

Dex-chan lover
Interesting art and story. I especially love those bonus story books, super adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread