Totsuzen Imouto ni Natta Doukyuusei to Doukyo Suru Koto ni Natta Hanashi

Dex-chan lover
Sounds interesting. Love the artstyle too
edit: oops didn't know it was AI

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was about to ask about the art
It really looks like AI

It is AI. On the author's twitter bio, it literally says that it's made using AI, alongside them being a developer of an AI chatbot game.

image.png

Double-page supporter
Gon be straight, didn’t even notice this was AI at first, but that hand in Ch. 1 be lookin all kindsa fucked up now that I look more closely.

Dex-chan lover
There should be some rule against uploading AI slop on this site
Or people should learn to accept the fact that AI created media is something no one can stop now,and that being drawn normally does not make something slop free,because there's no actual way anyone can deny the very low effort reincarnation series that make up the majority of the category.

Let it happen and let people enjoy it,because going against it is as foolhardy as thinking scanlators are some kind of Gods who should be worshipped or that there's some kind of moral high ground on a piracy site for comics.

Dex-chan lover
Or people should learn to accept the fact that AI created media is something no one can stop now,and that being drawn normally does not make something slop free,because there's no actual way anyone can deny the very low effort reincarnation series that make up the majority of the category.

Let it happen and let people enjoy it,because going against it is as foolhardy as thinking scanlators are some kind of Gods who should be worshipped or that there's some kind of moral high ground on a piracy site for comics.
It's almost impossible not to take the moral high ground against AI, considering how most people use it, to steal art and then peddle it as their own (they'll disclose it's AI if they're one of the good ones). And yeah there can be some extremely derivative and uninspired mangas, but even those pale in comparison to the literal amalgam of tens of thousands of different artist work stripped of creativity and blended together to make an endless torrent of constant shit. Even something like "That time I reincarnated as the ultimate demon-god killing shota, but my big titty half-dark elf half-dragon villainous step-mothers won't leave me alone after they kicked me out the party" has the chance to make something of any note or value, but AI will never not be slop because that is what it objectively is.

Dex-chan lover
It's almost impossible not to take the moral high ground against AI, considering how most people use it, to steal art and then peddle it as their own (they'll disclose it's AI if they're one of the good ones). And yeah there can be some extremely derivative and uninspired mangas, but even those pale in comparison to the literal amalgam of tens of thousands of different artist work stripped of creativity and blended together to make an endless torrent of constant shit. Even something like "That time I reincarnated as the ultimate demon-god killing shota, but my big titty half-dark elf half-dragon villainous step-mothers won't leave me alone after they kicked me out the party" has the chance to make something of any note or value, but AI will never not be slop because that is what it objectively is.
Individual use cases aside, it's worth noting that AI is having billions of dollars thrown at its development for the express purpose of destroying the value of art in order to make it cheaper to produce (by eliminating human artists and authors whose skills and talents are expensive)

Dex-chan lover
My comrade,you making this comment whilst ON A PIRATE SITE,whatever claim of moral high ground here is null and void because there's no legitmacy behind it,if you say it should be illegal,so should the very act of scanlation to this site,the entire reason it exists.

Those comics were designed like that from the get to try and make money following those tropes,they had every oppurtunity to be better,but didn't do so,resulting in products that are not worth the sum of their parts,even if one part is outsanding.

AI media takes all those tropes and presents whatever combo it comes up with,which can either be shared completely uncurated or curated until the closest intended result comes out,all without any precedents that it needs to compete with,and out of the millions,there are actually tens of thousands that are objectively not slop,because they've reached the same combo of traits a hand drawn/played/edited that people are looking for,and this only grows.

Creativity?,in this world where literally every idea under the sun has been shared online after decades of 1s and 0s being sent around?,that is never a valid point since every idea someone comes up with has been done exactly once and almost exactly a few dozen times,AI art is no different in that regard.

AI media has already garnered far more value then the rinse and repeat one can find in hand made media,giving nearly(if not equal)the same bang for much less buck,and eliminating the fickle humans in between the product and the consumers.

Because by the end of the day,the vast majority of consumers are silent beings who care not the people behind the product,care not the means taken to reach the end,care not about the philosophical hang ups humanity has created,they care for the consumption of the product they want.

So go on and keep calling AI media "slop" as you preach about hand made "slop" whilst claiming to have a moral high ground against AI media in the midst of piracy,the very place where consumers will continue to consume both without a care about anything else.

Individual use cases aside, it's worth noting that AI is having billions of dollars thrown at its development for the express purpose of destroying the value of art in order to make it cheaper to produce (by eliminating human artists and authors whose skills and talents are expensive)
As much of a conspiracy theory this sounds like,the fun fact remains that there's already so much existing media to work with that even if everysingle hand made artist,singer,and video creator were to stop at once,the AI makers will still be able to keep making them because the demand will always be there despite the cut of the supply.

Dex-chan lover
My comrade,you making this comment whilst ON A PIRATE SITE,whatever claim of moral high ground here is null and void because there's no legitmacy behind it,if you say it should be illegal,so should the very act of scanlation to this site,the entire reason it exists.

Those comics were designed like that from the get to try and make money following those tropes,they had every oppurtunity to be better,but didn't do so,resulting in products that are not worth the sum of their parts,even if one part is outsanding.

AI media takes all those tropes and presents whatever combo it comes up with,which can either be shared completely uncurated or curated until the closest intended result comes out,all without any precedents that it needs to compete with,and out of the millions,there are actually tens of thousands that are objectively not slop,because they've reached the same combo of traits a hand drawn/played/edited that people are looking for,and this only grows.

Creativity?,in this world where literally every idea under the sun has been shared online after decades of 1s and 0s being sent around?,that is never a valid point since every idea someone comes up with has been done exactly once and almost exactly a few dozen times,AI art is no different in that regard.

AI media has already garnered far more value then the rinse and repeat one can find in hand made media,giving nearly(if not equal)the same bang for much less buck,and eliminating the fickle humans in between the product and the consumers.

Because by the end of the day,the vast majority of consumers are silent beings who care not the people behind the product,care not the means taken to reach the end,care not about the philosophical hang ups humanity has created,they care for the consumption of the product they want.

So go on and keep calling AI media "slop" as you preach about hand made "slop" whilst claiming to have a moral high ground against AI media in the midst of piracy,the very place where consumers will continue to consume both without a care about anything else.

As much of a conspiracy theory this sounds like,the fun fact remains that there's already so much existing media to work with that even if everysingle hand made artist,singer,and video creator were to stop at once,the AI makers will still be able to keep making them because the demand will always be there despite the cut of the supply.
Just because this site is inherently dubious doesn't mean it's somehow hypocritical or wrong to call out things that hurt artist and their livelihoods.

Dex-chan lover
Just because this site is inherently dubious doesn't mean it's somehow hypocritical or wrong to call out things that hurt artist and their livelihoods.
Did you even read your own sentence?

It's not "dubious",it is straight up piracy,none of us reading this results in money given to the publishers nor the artists,and there's a clear line between the works themselves and those who created them.

So yes,it is hypocritical to call out AI media on a piracy site.

Also,considering that AI media doesn't make direct connections to whomever they used as samples,having AI comics posted on this site would,in your own words,hurt the AI makers and their livelihoods,and is that not what you want?

Dex-chan lover
fuck this manga, fuck this author and fuck any morons still defending AI

Users who are viewing this thread