Tottemo Yasashii Amae-chan! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Power Uploader
That Sit-kun at the end panel was like: "Dude...WTF???"
JZeao57.png

Dex-chan lover
How about you just be slave to that girl forever? I don't think you can survive in society

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is wrong with him maaaan... even the dog is concerned...

Dex-chan lover
I see you've read Kodomo no Jikan.
That's... a bewildering work*, but I'm certain that it doesn't come close to boiling down to "weird foreplay before sex" even at its worst and/or most provocative.

*I read it once when I was 13-14 because I saw a clip from its anime in an AMV. At the time, I didn't know what manga demographics were, so I couldn't wrap my head around how something that prominently featured kids was decidedly not for kids. I shit you not, there was one two-pager that I was entirely incapable of processing, as if my mind was aggressively protecting itself. I've never experienced anything like that since.

Last edited:
Banned
That's... a bewildering work*, but I'm certain that it doesn't come close to boiling down to "weird foreplay before sex" even at its worst and/or most provocative.

*I read it once when I was 13-14 because I saw a clip from its anime in an AMV. At the time, I didn't know what manga demographics were, so I couldn't wrap my head around how something that prominently featured kids was decidedly not for kids. I shit you not, there was one two-pager that I was entirely incapable of processing, as if my mind was aggressively protecting itself. I've never experienced anything like that since.
hmm, most 14 yo kids have already matured enough mentally to understand complex morality and shit though? Well, about like 5-7 years ago that is. Today's generation doesn't seem to mature well beyond 16 yo, they're still being braindead on social media.

Banned
tbh mc feels more like a depraved high schooler than an adult, I guess author made him an adult so they don't have to imagine a scenario where he goes to school and possibly have to introduce another love interest for suspense...

well, the fact that the STACKED heroine is an elementary schooler is outlandish enough, so this detail pales in comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread