Tottemo Yasashii Amae-chan!

Dex-chan lover
@YamaNashiOchiNashi
Can you explain why it's trash?
Because the author drew a beautiful girl... but then decided to make her an elementary schooler..

So it's college age man with little child....

It's a pedo novel... that doesn't need to be one.

Like, if the translator lied about the translation and made her a high schooler only a few years younger, everyone would buy it...

Group Leader
This is 9/10 for... Blatant Author Self Insert
This is 2/10 for... Tits Actually Work That Way
This is 0/10 for... Tits Actually Work That Way in Elementary
This is ew/ew for... The Author Explicitly Reminding You Almost Every Page That She's a Grade Schooler With Gigantic Tits Just in Case You Forgot

Seriously, I hope the end of volume extra is him going 'lol hi yeah author here yeah she was just wearing a sports bra stuffed with two fully inflated balloons the whole time you didn't think I've never seen breasts before rite lol?'

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Me seeing the cover in teh updates list: "interesting."

Me reading the synopsis: "a bit trite, but still interesting."

Me seeing the sub 6.00 rating: "oh.... huh..."

Me reading the comments in this thread about why it has that rating: "Oh no. oh no no no no no."

Group Leader
Like, if the translator lied about the translation and made her a high schooler only a few years younger, everyone would buy it...
Even then, honestly, the level of pathetic-ness of the MC is beyond my interest level - but I can see where femdom people might dig it in general. But your main point stands - it's the every other page insistence on her being a huge-tiddy grade schooler that's dom-ing an MC who's even more pathetic than your usual harem MC sends it over the precipice between 'okay, not my interest' and 'jaysus!'.

Dex-chan lover
Even then, honestly, the level of pathetic-ness of the MC is beyond my interest level - but I can see where femdom people might dig it in general. But your main point stands - it's the every other page insistence on her being a huge-tiddy grade schooler that's dom-ing an MC who's even more pathetic than your usual harem MC sends it over the precipice between 'okay, not my interest' and 'jaysus!'.
She's not doming (I did abandon this early once I realized it was loli, so I can't speak about later points). She's just spoiling him.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure the Mangaka could have picked a different premise for why they can't be together, out side of making her an elementary school kid with big boobs. Here are some off the top of my head, while taking a dump:
1. She's his sister in-law (and he won't NTR because he's not a degen)
2. She's his editor (and doesn't want to get fired for sexual harassment)
3. She's his therapist because he's a complete shut-in Mangaka
4. She's a rival Mangaka
5. She's his cat that transforms into a girl when he needs skinship (and he's not a complete degen)
6. She's a mentally challenged adult
7. She's his girlfriend (and has amnesia so he feels guilty)
8. She's a ghost that is completely incorporeal except for her boobs or for ecchi things
9. She's a memory (plot twist on final chapter, cause I'm a dick).
10. LITERALLY ANYTHING OTHER THAN THIS "FBI OPEN UP" BULLSHIT.

Dex-chan lover
The mc is definitely a self insert the author is incredibly down bad. The manga is basically about a pedo wanting to impress a kid elementary so she can marry him(werid). Also the author is very aware of this and constantly reminds us of this fact.

Dex-chan lover
Japan Try Not To Fuck Toddlers Challenge (Impossible)

The synopsis of this manga sounds interesting, so I've clicked into it at least three times. I'm getting sick of it.

Banned
fr tho this girl is kinda of cunny grade, the only qualification is her age (elementary 😋)
"oppai loli" is already a contradicting and absurd concept :nyoron:. I mean, loli...with BOOBS? Honestly it's not that absurd, I just say that to emphasize my point. There are WAY MORE absurd ideas.

wait, short stacks are loli with tits...ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i mean UOOOOOOOOOOOGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 😭😭😭

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is 9/10 for... Blatant Author Self Insert
This is 2/10 for... Tits Actually Work That Way
This is 0/10 for... Tits Actually Work That Way in Elementary
This is ew/ew for... The Author Explicitly Reminding You Almost Every Page That She's a Grade Schooler With Gigantic Tits Just in Case You Forgot

Seriously, I hope the end of volume extra is him going 'lol hi yeah author here yeah she was just wearing a sports bra stuffed with two fully inflated balloons the whole time you didn't think I've never seen breasts before rite lol?'
My wife had a c cup in 6th grade (yes that's elementary here) 🤷‍♂️

Banned
For a 5/10, I expected way worse. I guess Gal Cleaning is a reactionary masterpiece in its own way.
all the 1 stars are from the people who feel offended by the "age" of a fictional character. And it's already made clear at the start so there's little validation for rating it so low. Gal clea though, pops the rape right in the middle, out of nowhere, there's not even a lead-in making it very ridiculous. Usually a well-received twist would tend to be in an already touchy/sensitive story so it can still be shocking/unexpected while being expected? I hope I'm making sense here. Like this wasn't anticipated but it's not strange for it to be present cause it's a related topic.

Or a story with a twist already set-up but the author curves it in a way the reader can't predict.Unpredictable. idk

10 year ago they sell you a game as is and then suddenly now they remove stuff you paid for before. wawawa

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread