Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Ch. 55 - The 55th Floor - Wanli's Sisters

Aggregator gang
Average Blue Archive player
PSX-20230701-023827.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: GK
So honestly the girls are getting extremely close to their goals and kousuke is still oblivious 😆 🤣 well i for one can't wait and tbh I enjoy seeing the romantic progress of each character

Dex-chan lover
What will happen when MC goes like Genghis Khan? The children's power level rises over 9000!!!

Dex-chan lover
So many great things in this chapter. There's Vegeta, Floria's ghost reading book, Wanli, her sisters, and the behind the scene of goddesses life.

Fed-Kun's army
I still don't understand why the harem so fixated on MC's daughter. I mean, i understand that they might be jealous, but was it implied that the kid had a mother (by MC)? I really can't remember anything about the daughter, so my initial guess was she's adopted, or his familiar or something.

Dex-chan lover

Page 26:​

(Fuuli's stats.)
I think there is a missing space between BITE LV8 and EVADE LV6.
3cQCHPb.png

Page 49:​

Shrine on level 5? Wasn't this establisment named "temple"?
qOJ0A5W.png

Dex-chan lover
I really wish you guys would go back and translate the gibberish chapters 50-52. Seems like whatever happened there was important.
@Wu Any chance of you guys doing this? I know it's kind of a big ask in terms of what scanlation groups usually do, but it seems like it'd be good for this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread