Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
So many ch 1.

Idk if the image is high res, but this won't load on my tablet.
So I'll be waiting for the other one to update.

The typesetting is a better and there's a little cleaning/redrawing, but a skim shows it to be the same translation.

Contributor
This must be an amazing isekai manga if it deserves a second revision of the first chapter.

Can't wait to read it's final chapter which is due to be translated when Half Life 3 also releases.

Contributor
@Zephyrum_Alsend as he stated at the end, pretty much a little fix on his part, typesetting is a lot better, some fonts could be better tho like what Kouhi was saying is in some examples harder to read on mobile devices. Redrawing is not the worst either, could be better. I wish this gets tl'ed finally. Greetings Master.

Dex-chan lover
i like this version more, but some proofreading is required. there's a bunch of text errors, and one of the font is hard to read. other than that, good job. keep er goin

Fed-Kun's army
are we having a contest of how many people can translate ch1 before we get a ch2? i mean this one looks better, btu id rather go with the person who sticks with the series, wont do much on quality if the person doing it burns out within a volume ;P

• This
Reactions: GK
Group Leader
2 large breasted assistants that adore you, a beautiful goddess who showers you with love on death, a mysterious ability in your left eye... Yeah, this is absolute delusional trash catering heavily to a younger audience.

:( got through most of this one but the last half stopped loading. even f5 couldnt save it

alu

Dex-chan lover
Ist it possible that there's a missing page between page 33 and 34?

ofc you guys have never considered before, considering you 2 girls just got created a moment ago

Double-page supporter
What Karaliene said
Was a nice first chapter I guess. for an isekia. Two girls were cute. I think its funny if they continue to randomly fight over each.

Hmm... I feel the eye part was stupid, I mean he legitimately died and had a choice of summoning or reincarnation and he chose summoning. Therefore I don't think he should get a bonus/blessing/gift/skill to help him [language would be the exception]. I am fine with it for most because it is done against their will, or they are needed for some reason and have to accomplish some goal. (although the playground ones where they are told to just have fun and do whatever are acceptable too, that I see as winning the lottery or something) With forced transmigration I see it like this, the more worthless an mc is the more they would NEED to survive. If I were suddenly sent to another world, having no survival skills etc. I would NEED quite a strong boost to have a chance.

That said, if you can feel a connection between you and something that is carrying you through the sky (hell I'd even say if it were a mere donkey) why the hell would you try cutting it while you were still on it!?

I think that was all that really bothered me about the chapter... especially cutting the connection.

• Helpful
Reactions: GK

Users who are viewing this thread