Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I will be disappointed if you're still a virgin by the next day, MC.
What am I talking about.
Of course by 'sleep together' they meant just that, sleep together.
*sigh

Fed-Kun's army
I thought what they meant was figuratively sleep together not literally sleep together

Dex-chan lover
chapter 2 and this thing has already hit like 2 bingos in the trashy iseka dept.

Contributor
This looks super rushed, and the MC seems pretty bland so far mmm...

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who finds it weird that they just ignored the fact that the big guy almost killed the MC?

Fed-Kun's army
@MiiaBestWaifu
maid goes in, deals with the problems, the other two show up and everyone is on guard presumably because people should not show up out of nowhere like that with good intent.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
@alidan
Ok thx because for me i saw : beast Attack one maid goes To help "??" Maid fight bald man everybody know the name of one maid "??" Everybody best friend

Aggregator gang
one: to the TL, despite your opening statement, this was a rather well made release (seriously, I've seen some horrible releases, this was good work)
two: anyone else think that'd actually be a fairly uncomfortable way to try to sleep? I mean there's the whole being denied xxx and yet still crushed between two beauties you barely know thing being totally awkward, and, on top of that, sleeping with your arms forced up and flat like that actually really hurts

Reactions: GK
Aggregator gang
Virgin like him won't do anything unless the girls will attack him forcefully.

Group Leader
@MiiaBestWaifu
Ok i dont understand the page 16 17 18 19 its feel so weird atleast for me

I agree. It's really jarring how they skip around entire scenes, some of which don't even need more than a panel or two...like instead of A-B, it's going from A to C. First it happened with the monsters attacking the merchants, then the when they were looking for a place at the inn skipping going to the front desk to pay and get their key. But I guess the full pages of ecchi were more important to the artist.

It's not that good but it could be not bad at least. The flowing of the various pannels feels a bit off, like missing info, and the behaviour of the mc is a bit unnatural as well but at least he's not a complete fool so that's a plus.
The ecchi scenes are well meh, a couple of pannels less for this and more for having a better "story flow"would have been appreciated but I've seen worse

Users who are viewing this thread