Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 19 Ch. 69 - The 69th Floor - A Divine Being

Dex-chan lover
I mean sure, I worship the Big Status Card, but it’s more of a Christmas and Easter sort of thing, y’know

Honestly waiting a whole month for a single chapter is kind of a let down. I don't even remember what is going on or who all the characters are any more. Might just be done reading this. :(

Dex-chan lover
The narrative problem, of course, is that the majority of the conflicts can now be boiled down to "how can they solve it while doing the absolute minimum possible?"

Kouske is literally a god, was given free rein by all the other gods to act however he wishes, and hell, however many hundreds of minor gods now owe their literal existence to him. The only thing stopping him from turning Kouhi and Mitsuki loose is that he isn't that sort of person.

And all these nobodies keep thinking "Yeah, I'll pick a fight with a god. What could go wrong?"

Finally something its happening, not much but I'll take it, better than the economy stuff.

Dex-chan lover
The narrative problem, of course, is that the majority of the conflicts can now be boiled down to "how can they solve it while doing the absolute minimum possible?"

Kouske is literally a god, was given free rein by all the other gods to act however he wishes, and hell, however many hundreds of minor gods now owe their literal existence to him. The only thing stopping him from turning Kouhi and Mitsuki loose is that he isn't that sort of person.

And all these nobodies keep thinking "Yeah, I'll pick a fight with a god. What could go wrong?"
Nothing will go wrong, didn't you know that? Definitely nothing, yes, indeed. boom, explode to atoms

I like that the story seems to actually be going somewhere. Its fun to follow, thanks for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread