Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - The 27th Floor: Floria Doria

Yeah i don't get it why they suddenly bullied her. Even if you hate what she did to MC she don't really deserve to be beat down that much...

Double-page supporter
While I can sorta understand beating her into submission is the best choice, why was her father there? That just makes it seem like they're bullying them

Lawd Jesus! Dat Ass :O Needed to take a break for admiring such a piece of art.

Dex-chan lover
Talk shit get hit. @HallowedDeep imagine going to a foreign country, walking right up to the king and spitting in his face. This dumb girl is a fool and lucky she and her dad aren’t vampire food

Double-page supporter
"why i have to go through something like this?!"
well, you basically insulted the CEO where you supposed to work there and not even apologize...
as expected from Spoiled brat.... that sexy body is wasted on her....

@HallowedDeep @Aaaaaa
well, she's supposedly work for him, then not even a minute they met she suddenly insulting him, who basically her new Boss, and not even apologize come from her mouth, no wonder the girls losing their shit hearing that...
just reminder that those girls is really love MC to the core and can't stand someone looking down on their beloved one.

CBC

Aggregator gang
So. Some peeps slingshot from demanding that the MC do more to beat down the Leader of the Adventurers' Guild (who had insulted him behind closed doors and all it took on the MC's side was a brief reveal of the true extent of his power to establish the pecking order) to complaining about the treatment this chick (who publicly insulted the MC, the Tower Administrator, the equivalent of the god of the area...even though she has a prophetic ability).

I mean, really guys.

Sure she has a nice ass, but, she played a Stupid Game, in public, and won The Prize. At least it wasn't Kouhi delivering the beat down, it would have been much more brutal.

Like most, i feel like its overkill, even while knowing Kouhi and Mitsuki extremes tendencies..

thanks for the chapter nonetheless !

Why? Because you just dissed someone loved by the GODS.
So yeah go figure. I was expecting a more brutal fight but this is too mild considering what their temperaments are like.
Best example is them wanting to erase someone's existence.

1. She insulted the man who agreed in SHELTERING HER due to her fathers position in the tower.
2. Her father could loose that position and Asylum to keep her safe by contracting with the person she INSULTED.
3. She insulted the Man LOVED by the GODS. Considering she is a blessed one at that.

So if someone says she doesn't deserve it. She does deserve a beating. There's no defending her from that.

Users who are viewing this thread