Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - The 27th Floor: Floria Doria

Dex-chan lover
Because you need that arrogance beaten out of you, that's why.

Why? Because you are arrogant betch, that attitude of yours will only take you to your grave lol
images

Why didn’t he use his divine power like he did with Gazeran to put her in her place? He’s not weak so I don’t get why he always says he is. It’s one thing if he’s like those other MCs who don’t like to stand out but he’s the administrator of the tower soooo...it doesn’t really make sense why he’s letting people talk down to him.

Thanks for the translations!

@Bluubuckets @Elhao @SunSun @Karichi
I hate spineless MC like everyone else but in this case i think you guys forgot the premise of this story and his current power level.

The tower he conquered was the most important in the continent. The other towers were conquered by powerful heroes that became kings. NO ONE on the planet managed to conquer this tower before him. And he did it with only the 2 angels when he was still learning himself.

NOW he has demigod levels of magic + said angels + an harem of powerful entities + a veritable army of vampires/elves/magical beasts + the favour of the gods.

It was shown before that he is the quiet type that doesn't flex his power for fun, so he comes off as spineless. Problem is, there is literally NO ONE that can even come close to match him, be it in personal power or as a group. From what the author has shown until now he is straight up invincible compared to the people of the planet.

When his underlings/lovers can basically curbstomp anyone, everyone else's opinion of him is meaningless to him.

Dude these people need to learn the difference between mercy and weakness. Mercy is a privilege only the strong can afford.

@Espadas Exactly. I think all these guys who want him to intimidate the shit out of other people are probably weak in their own life and are looking for their power fantasy fulfillment. I say this because people who are truely strong and confident have no reason to show off to others until it'stime to actually take action. Her opinion of him doesn't mean jack to him. So why not just laugh off her undeserved attitude? He has nothing to prove to anyone and he knows it.

Dex-chan lover
@booivier correct. at the same time he is a king and his dignity and the authority his seat of power represents should be protected which is why his retainers are also 100% correct for giving this brat a beat down.

You need to go through something like that to teach you the humility your father never taught you, you spoiled brat. That arrogance will get you killed.

Wow, so many people out for blood here. Frankly, I see the tower folks as bullies at this point. Having a personal beat down of a spoiled girl seems rather petty when you can already flex all sorts of political and financial muscle.

@Prototype_Xi They aren't giving her a beating just because they feel like it.

She quite literally walked up and insulted in public someone that is basically a supremely powerful king, and the very person she and her father are asking for shelter.
Someone with so much power and authority that her father is giving up his own prince status just to be protected by him.
Someone that the freaking GODS warned to not cross.
And even after a retainer forcefully pointed it out to her she still didn't even apologize.

If she had done the same to another king with a less merciful attitude she would have ended up at least imprisoned, if not EXECUTED.
For the incredibly stupid thing she has done she is getting off LIGHTLY.

They are teaching her that here her arrogant attitude will not be tolerated, and that the people above her have not only the authority but also the sheer power to enforce their will.

Users who are viewing this thread