Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 7 Ch. 30 - The 30th Floor: The Spica God

I'm confused.
Is this just kind of "isekai slow life" building tower type of manga?

What's the purpose of all those godlike upgrade that mc has done to his harem? If fighting other nations, isn't it already waaaaay too overkill already?

Group Leader
@ClinTEastwooD
He's destined to be the only male god in that world, and the current harem is just following him along on the ride to godhood.

@ClinTEastwooD
Is this just kind of "isekai slow life" building tower type of manga?
This is the kind of manga where people guess whether MC will sleep with one of his harem or not in the next chapter and which girl he will sleep with - bonus point if you correctly call an orgy.
Any storyline is just an attempt to justify two things : 1. the increase of MC harem. 2. not serialize this series in a proper hentai magazine.

@HDMI1
the girls ride him into a godhood?
understandable.

Humor me but I think Kousuke is something like Odin or the Chief Divine of the Gods but stuck in human form. Reason I think this is the case is because he arrived under his own power to the Garden of Eden (Asgard), meaning he already had some measure of power. I feel he is on a quest to reclaim his former glory after having lived in another realm as a normal human. Probably too early to say if there's an antagonist who could have banished him there but given how peaceful the Garden was, perhaps the threat was dealt with in exchange for Kousuke losing his original power. Some Norse gods were known to reincarnate in human form in order to ascend once again to godhood and this series definitely gives me those vibes.

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Aggregator gang
It appears that Kousuke is going to drastically increase the deity population at this rate.

Dex-chan lover
It's starting to get like Road to Kingdom (WN), where I can't keep up with all the titswomen that are bouncing around the MC.

Dex-chan lover
You know what? I think we no longer consider this as adventure anymore like the genre suggested. It's simply tower management.

Aggregator gang
This was one large chapter, kudos to tl team.

Spica just gave him her okay 😏 and probably the other goddesses wouldn't mind either, nice.

• Wow
Dex-chan lover
@Grimm030 you might be on something there
in latter part when kousuke already become god by ancident,( yeah ancident since he unintentionaly did something that asura said as requirment)he kinda goforth back to the garden then one time Kousuke met "faceless god" and he end up bedridden in everlasting garden for several day without reason there no mention about it as far i read again and asura didnt say anything

Dex-chan lover
I never would have stopped playing SimTower all those years ago if it was like this :D

Dex-chan lover
soo its more a zen manga sometimes
i mean nothing beside jolly progress

Users who are viewing this thread