Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou

Dex-chan lover
This is honestly really bland, great art but that's about it.

Google translated wasnt bad altho could use some more thought out line for it just a thought tho but so far so good, readable for me :3 Good Job!

Dex-chan lover
@marconii2002 I swear I've seen another comment or two from you like this some time just before a chapter seems to show up again. Whatever you're doing, keep it up?

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

More translated chapters NEVER

dscnCYm.png

I read the raw and as much as I dig the art, the story is yet another isekai trash.

Everything literally appear out of thin air to serve MC, his plans always work with little to no obstacle, folks worship him, especially girls wet their panty the moment they see him and most annoying is his fangirls constantly shield him from any harm or conflict and use their authority to force people to listen to him, instead of letting him prove that he's capable. You can say the entire universe spins around him.

dont bother with the truck, the translators with the wn quit along time ago, this is more of a please someone else translate atemp, ....well their is a lotterys chance that the wn will ever get back to translations

So... they're introduced to this apparently extremely challenging tower, zoom by everything "just because" and take control of it all in the same chapter? Sounds like typical Isekai trash to me.

orp

So the first three chapters are clearly more of a prologue, but judging by their quality there's no reason to expect much from the rest of the story.

ok, last chapter is 8 translate by Asian country, English one stuck at 4 and raw goes to 20, that's all i need to say.

Users who are viewing this thread