Toubousha Elio

Note: This one contain GORE and Soft Ecchi
So its better to tag the genre again...

So far as the RAW goes..
Me personally, i think the MC is a kind of "Naive" protagonist... (which i hated the most)
In this manga world is about power and politics, so there is Assassination and Killing stuff like that.

but here the MC even though the enemy keep coming to killing him again and again, he just knock them down without killing them ( again and again).
Maybe you guys like MC who did things like that, but if the enemy keep trying to kill you with brutal way again and again, can you just keep knock them down? 2 or 3 times might be acceptable but.. ahhh nevermind.. in the end the plot Armor will keep the story on the track..

But for me the interesting part is about the villains and the side characters..

The one who will do the finishing is the Side Characters, so the MC hand will keep clear and the dirty job about killing is SC job. Nice right?
just as i say, the plot armor will keep the story on track.

I don't know if the MC is really have a reason to not killing people or not, but his background is quite mysterious..

so try read it.. maybe my opinion is wrong..

This is why christians nowadays are more tamed, because christians already pass their batshit crazy moment, though now, it is the turn of other religion

this type of manga can run at most for 30 to 50 chapters before getting annoying really fast

@NaniTheFuck
Thanks for the heads up. There's some people that just say a comic is straight up trash without considering other's peference. I just want to say thank you for this nice feedback. I haven't read it yet but I'll give it a try with respect to your comment. :)

This plot would actually work nice with 30-40 chapters at most. I hope the author finishes it.

Users who are viewing this thread