Touch Touch You

Group Leader
Uploader's note: Since this is my group's first upload in mangadex, the uploaded chapters will be held in an upload queue for approval by the moderators. Sorry and Thank you! ^^

Group Leader
@propo It depends on when they have the time for it ^^ it could be up to 10 hours!! sorry
@mimssoun @babybird you can go to the group's website or just click the link below if you want:
https://meowchimchim.wixsite.com/heavenshelpers/tty-episode-1

Oo. I like the girl- quite sassy. But j hope she don't fall for uim like those cliche mangas.

Lol can someone explain what's happening... I how are the two family related??? Who is the servant family??? I

I understand that the direct translation here is "midget" but I really wish the translators would do a cultural translation too and call her "shorty." I think most English speakers at this point recognize the term as a slur so it just doesn't hit right as the term of endearment the ML intends it as. 😬

Group Leader
@thefreeair Thank you so much for informing me! I've learned my lesson now و,( •̀ᴗ•́)و We would definitely change the term for future chapters as well as past chapters (albeit slowly) ^^

@meowchimmy thank you so much for taking the suggestion on board! I noticed how often the ML was using the word and I just kept cringing, so I'm glad I won't be pulled out of this otherwise cute and witty story every time he does it now. Really appreciate you taking the time! 😍

i dont know about yall, but this webtoon is fire, i like the fact that their characters are well rounded, and that they are actually growing. I love the art style and their conversations get me jelous and laughing like a pirate :)).

Thank you so much for translating, please dont drop this one, i looked at the raws and its going to become even more interesting ♡

Me when I saw the tittle : 🔉🔊📢🎵🎶🎵🎤🎚️🎙️sawarasenai~~~ kimi wa shojo na no. Boku wa yarichin bicchi
no osu DAYOOO!!!!! 🎵🎶🔊📢
HAHAHAHHAHAH
Anyways, this webtoon is interesting overall. I have seen spoilers until chapter 40++.
It was really good. I love it. Thank u so much for the translations ❤️ 💕.
The people who pick this up to translate it has a very good taste in terms of looking a good plot. Please keep up the good work 😊

Users who are viewing this thread