Toudoku ni Ita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Annabel Vordoll

Yeah I don't think you're converting her after that one

Thanks /ak/ and @Taiboss for the chapter, this is good stuff and deserves to be translated.

Double-page supporter
I don't know what it is with 1960's-era German kino manga being a thing lately, but I'm digging it.

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt: I assume he knew where the bombing was taking place, but had no idea her parents worked there. Hence why he does a double take when she mentions where they're going.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this manga is a bit of a twist on the usual "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter", in that it's more "one man's authoritarian oppressor is another man's embattled peacekeeper".

Dex-chan lover
Now that was pretty cool. I was thinking that she might end up on their side for a bit there, but there's absolutely zero chance of that happening now with that ending.

They probably should've gathered more information on her first before making those plans. They ended up crisscrossing in the worst way possible.

Damn. I thought those things rumbling inside the boxes were bombs, but I didn't think that would actually be the case.

And there goes his chances of winning her over to his side, Anna's eyes are definitely out for blood.

Users who are viewing this thread