Touge Oni - Vol. 6 Ch. 23 - Çu - The Mantra

Dex-chan lover
So almost all the kamis were died in the world (?) and whats left is hitokotonushi which tried to save herself by evacuating to the moon?

All while this sennin is almost done preparing the thing he need to free the world from all kamis including the last one he failed to erase by secretly invading (?) mount katsuragi's mist people of hitokotonushi?

I get it that when you became a sennin you gain powers that stands equal to kamis so why would they need a kami which human fears since time immemorial.

Man i hope ozuno steels himself to became a sennin and make a mantra where his beloved hitokotonushi could live on 🥲

Dex-chan lover
So almost all the kamis were died in the world (?) and whats left is hitokotonushi which tried to save herself by evacuating to the moon?

All while this sennin is almost done preparing the thing he need to free the world from all kamis including the last one he failed to erase by secretly invading (?) mount katsuragi's mist people of hitokotonushi?

I get it that when you became a sennin you gain powers that stands equal to kamis so why would they need a kami which human fears since time immemorial.

Man i hope ozuno steels himself to became a sennin and make a mantra where his beloved hitokotonushi could live on 🥲
How did you arrive at that conclusion? That Sennin is literally the one who finished off the rogue supplicants that killed the mist people

Dex-chan lover
How did you arrive at that conclusion? That Sennin is literally the one who finished off the rogue supplicants that killed the mist people
No he didn't, he simply wished for it and koto-sama was the one who granted his wish. Had she choose not to, she know that the sennin will kill them all anyway so that became another fuel to her grief to the point where she turned everything into a petal blooms to soak in her sorrow.

But yeah we still dont know yet for sure why was the sennin even there in the first place (cs even ozuno is a guest in mount katsuragi, not part of the mist), so its just my assumption. Cs he doesn't seem to care much for other than making ozuno a sennin, so i bet he was there just so ozuno could experience first time (straight forward) abt kamis since koto-sama is the only kami (confirmed in izumo) thats left in the world.

Moreover the fact that the sennin seems to be forcing himself into the human politics as he was trying to head spar people into becoming a king. Lets say he succeed in making one, and after some more of his brainwashing that king lands a decree to stop all sort of kamis worship. Then all kami would just cease to be, or at least even more weaker than ever. Who knows even their shrine might wont be much for them to hide anymore. But one thing we know is that they wont be able to maintain their form even in izumo when that comes.

My point is there's no doubt this sennin have some ulterior motives.

Dex-chan lover
whaat? she had that necklace sacred treasure all this time? the three sacred treasure of yamato perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread