Tougen Anki - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - I’m Fine with Being Evil

Dex-chan lover
unknown.png

Hope he ends up like this

Fed-Kun's army
Manga is weird because it gives you a feeling of movement even when they are still images.
this manga is not giving me the feeling of movement

Have none of these momomomomo's (apart from mc's dad) realized that maybe the group that hunts children and uses a virus, are the villains. Maybe the half of the "war" that is regularly performing acts that violate the actual geneva convention, aren't the heroes.

Probably the end of this manga is the whole extermination of the oni race judging by the authors preference of killing them and not even letting the momotarou's get even a single scratch.

So, why are the Onis even still a thing if these two are presumably some of the weaker lads in the Momotaro org, but they can fuck up even mudano with relative ease? Powerscaling in this manga is already fucked.

I feel like this would of definitely been axed if it was in jump or another magazine🤕

Dex-chan lover
So two nobodies show out of nowhere and just massacre everyone just like that ? This is a pretty shitty development honestly, it feels like Onis do not have any "big-shots".

Group Leader
I see, she has echo-fucking-location now has she?
Well that's super-fucking-convenient isn't it?

Literally none of their members in that base were strong and that's awful story writing

Users who are viewing this thread