Tougen Anki - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - No way, No Way, No Way

wow... you can totally tell this author's type lol, the descriptions are oddly specific

Dex-chan lover
LMAOOOOO THIS COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER AS A SURVIVAL GAME TYPE OF SERIES THAN THIS MESSED SHOUNEN.

Double-page supporter
@nivinator It's just a coincidence dude, she was in the middle of changing her clothes. Nothing the mangaka could have done.

Fed-Kun's army
@Degernase I'm not talking about that specific instance. Every time a busty female fights (basically every relevant female) there are unecessary thigh/panty shots. Also what's up with that one chick's drooping ass boobs lmfao

Double-page supporter
@nivinator It was a sarcastic joke, the author doesn't even pretend to give her a reason for suddenly deciding to change her clothes in the middle of an ongoing attack.

It's kind of weird seeing so much overt fanservice when the manga is also somewhat attempting to make this a tense and serious situation. In something like "S-rank monster no behemoth (etc.)" the fanservice feels natural, here it's just kind of awkward and makes the plot even harder to take serious.

Fed-Kun's army
@Degernase Oops sorry, joke went over my head bc I've seen way too many fanboys justify the fanservice with exactly that kind of reasoning. And exactly! I could take this manga so much more seriously if there wasn't so much overt sexualization.

Users who are viewing this thread