Tougen Anki

Aggregator gang
A decent shounen I just hate how he looks like aoi no exorcist with a similar story too
It’s a turn off

Fed-Kun's army
This is very generic shounen, exactly what I came for though so I’m aight with it

Dex-chan lover
Ichigo Uzumaki going to an exorcist school in order to master his ghoul bankai.

Which he also uses to fight a titan.

People saying this is generic shonen is doing generic shonen a disservice. Its just the bad part of shonen with terrible pacing.

Distinctly average, not horrible and art is good but story is uninspired and full of overused shonen tropes done half assed. Hotheated, dimwitted MC, a cold/strict teacher/rival, dead dads. And the pacing is garbage

Idk but the pacing is kinda awkward, especially the fight scene. Style wise is good, just the pacing that's moving too fast

i do like the characters and plot development and i really really love the vibe, though the pacing feels off, but it was only really bad in the beginning. once one gets past that it's a vibe

For me its good, its have its own story 😄👍eventhough its have some similarities with other animes like naruto, boku no hero, attack on titan , owari no seraph, ao no exorcist, blood manipulation anime i cant remember the name, and some others that i dont have time to list out

The "good guys" are comically evil. Not very well written but it's not seinen so I wasn't expecting much.

The first chapter is straight up awful so much so that it isn't even funny. The only good thing about it was that the art was solid. I'm gonna drop this but I won't rate it since I don't think it's too fair of me to judge off the chapter first alone.

it's not too bad, feels like a toned down chainsaw man, especially with all the blood comments

Users who are viewing this thread