Tougen Anki

Group Leader
it started really quick-paced and was kinda shitty in the beginning, but it got a bit slower afterwards
not sure why so much of the comments are like wtf is this shit
it's not that bad so chill dudes

edit: fun fact - smo said it was from the creator of the chicken manga (which has the lowest ratings i've ever seen even though it's just regular bad but way too gory)

Both bacteria and blood need resources to reproduce/be made.
Yet only the Oni are limited by these physics, the Momotarou are able to create bacteria from nothing (or they are pulling them out of a dimension).
Seems really inbalanced, the oni should of been whiped out long ago.
So.... magic?

This story is about a team of three student Oni. Ones a hotheaded young man, the other is an edge lord who wants revenge, and the third is a girl.

Each oni has blood blood powers and they fight against the “momotaros” who all use bacteria.

Overall I think it’s good. Following the signature teams of three rookies with a cool teacher.

*cough cough Naruto cough Jujutsu Kaiden cough*

It’s kinda a mix of deadman wonderland and Tokyo ghoul but with chainsaw man level seriousness

Group Leader
i love how all the unimportant/sacrificial characters look like pieces of abstract art

Prolly one of the most generic starts imaginable for a shonen. Like you could predict everything that would happen for the first couple chapters.

people who have hemophobia (triggered by blood) probably will not like this manga

its pretty cool nonetheless

The concept itself is good in my opinion (sort of reminds me of deadman wonderland that's actually worth reading tho) but it feels so boring, nothing feels exactly intense, the pacing is eh and the intro, which is supposed to be the main thing to pull in a reader wasn't great either. The main character barely fits the role of a main character and the side characters didn't give much of an impact either. I'd give it a 6/10 at most

for being the author's first manga its alright. 6.5/10 is what id give it, characters need more development

I mean the Oni are the good guys, but the bad guys are still kinda right in killing them? You don't go insane from being a momo but an Oni could murder dozens of people or more.

Group Leader
art 8/10 - pretty good i guess
plot 4/10 - way too generic of a plot
development 3/10 - only if you're gonna be nice abt it
pacing 2/10 - if i'm generous. more like a 1.2/10 if i'm not
mob characters 100/10 - just look at them being abstract art

Welp, this is just a mashup between Naruto, Ao no Exorcist, and Kimetsu no Yaiba blood powers lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread