Touhou - A starving wolf doesn’t fear the stick (Doujinshi)

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 10, 2018
Messages
14,514
Fuck you futa scanlators! Fuck you MD for not adding such tags!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
5,564
This artstyle is so fluffy I love it

@monkey123 Heck you futa x girl is great, plus it's in the description lol

Jokes aside when are the devs gonna implement the long-overdue hentai tags?
 
Group Leader
Joined
Sep 5, 2019
Messages
115
@monkey123
I did written "Onee x futa-loli Touhou doujin by Yude Pea (Animal Passion)." in the description, right? I can't add a tag that doesn't exists here. Please read the description...

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
I'm glad if you like it~!
 
Group Leader
Joined
Sep 5, 2019
Messages
115
@monkey123
All new uploads are appearing there though? If you don't like it, don't read it.
If you want, check out our other manga, maybe you find something else you like?
Not all of them are futa. But as far as I'm concerned, I love futa too.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Sep 5, 2019
Messages
115
@monkey123
The cover picture here is a girl, not futa. Set hentai to not show up, or something, if you don't like it... or just try to ignore what you don't like. I don't read every manga either. no point to argue, IMO.
read stuff you like.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top