Touhou Chireikiden - Hansoku Tantei Satori - Ch. 30 - Why Do the Stars Shine Underground (Pt. VIII)

Fed-Kun's army
Took me a moment (and glancing back at the previous chapter) to remember that, yeah, Mizuchi had to be in Satori since there was the whole confrontation page between the two and that smirk at Marisa's back (which leads to wonder where she is now), but I do look forward to them explaining how she knew to give instructions to lead to this result.

And have Flandre actually follow it willingly.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
EITHER Satori successfully executed a brilliant gambit to get herself possessed and then captured...
OR the spirit called her bluff and Flan actually just Piccolo'd Satori.

Seeing as how this isn't the final arc, I'm guessing it's the latter.
On a related note: where oh where could Marisa possibly be?

Dex-chan lover
best part
0DpHUjb.png

man, I wonder what happened to Marisa now, she has been the boxing bag every time she appears lmao

Group Leader
Ok, so Satori got herself possessed on purpose, and this was all part of her master plan all along? But Mizuchi definitely could have transferred herself to Marisa. I'm even more confused than before. Damn you, ZUN! You're toying with our feelings! And now we see why Akimaki was chosen to be the new artist. Those fighting scenes are looking amazing!

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that chuckled a bit when Byakuren just tosses Flan through the temple roof and just casually dusts her hands off with a satisfied grin?

To all those wondering where Marisa is, she's probably right where we- I mean Sat- I mean Mizuchi left her.

Also, that last page is perfect for a pfp.

Dex-chan lover
Can I... believe that Flandre just did a 360 from trying to "aim" at Aya to actually aim at Satori (the sus)....

Dex-chan lover
Okay but... if Satori is Satori because Mizuchi is possessing Marisa right now, why would Satori act funny and then accuses Aya?

Fed-Kun's army
OK, this has been the MOST FIGHTING INTENSIVE chapter of all touhou manga by a long shot. Gawd, if only more stories involved more fighting. Damnit Zun and his status quo idealogy.
Am I the only one that chuckled a bit when Byakuren just tosses Flan through the temple roof and just casually dusts her hands off with a satisfied grin?

To all those wondering where Marisa is, she's probably right where we- I mean Sat- I mean Mizuchi left her.

Also, that last page is perfect for a pfp.
Oh, yeah, it was pretty funny. :pacman::pacman:

Users who are viewing this thread