Touhou Chireikiden - Hansoku Tantei Satori - Ch. 33 - Subterranean Animosity (Pt. III)

i feel like this is building up to mizuchi becoming a lot more mellowed out, or at least having solace in a buddy like yuugi. like, she’s been riding solo (well, riding on others’ stolen bodies(or marisa)) this entire manga until now, and maybe this team-up will blossom into some respect for gensokyo and its residents.

more importantly i want reimu to beat the shit out of her, drag her ass to hakurei shrine and introduce her to the gensokyo tradition of getting wasted in a flower-viewing right after a major incident

You know it's wholesome when one of four deva (Yuugi) is helping Mizuchi, even she said that it's Hakurei Shrine fault. Yes Mizuchi cause a mess in Gensokyo but she only cause trouble to non-human place.

By the way, now I'm even more suspicious of Satori, because this manga has another title called "Touhou Strange Legend of Wise Spirits - Foul Detective Satori"

Dex-chan lover
Mizuchi kinda cute when she ain't acting scary.
Lkw1FWU.png

FR

Dex-chan lover
the power of friendship shall quell this grudge and money on Yuugi wanting a decent excuse to go all out
what kind of X.5 game is gonna tie into this I wonder

Dex-chan lover
The Hakurei shrine in general might be at fault but all that stuff happened waaaay before Reimu's time. So as a compromise punch Yukari in the face instead since she was actually involved
I think the logic there is that Yukari is a youkai, and Mizuchi never expected anything different out of her.

Whereas every shrine maiden since the creation of Gensokyo is a willing collaborator, even Reimu. She may not have started it, but she's continuing it.

Users who are viewing this thread