Touhou Chireikiden ~ Hansoku Tantei Satori - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Ghostly Friend’s Dream Divination High in Spirits (Pt. II)

Contributor
@ADT555 Hey head's up, page 9 has shared text between panels 2 and 3

For anyone curious, Reimu said something like "Yeah, I've always thought it was just some big spread-out plain, but..." in response to what Marisa said

Group Leader
@Bluefox_1 in what game did that happen? I don't recall.

Also, Marisa became a suspect. Zun is really throwing the book out of the window in these new works.

@Blaze9 Touhou 2 - Story of Eastern Wonderland. She was the stage 4* boss and worked under Mima.

*Technically stage 4, but equivalent to modern stage 5. There where only five stages (ignoring extra) in the PC-98 era.

Fed-Kun's army
Youmu - Master of the blank mind
Yuyuko - Master of empty stomach
A fitting Pair indeed

I love how Reimu keeps stubbornly reminding everyone that in fact NO ONE has died yet. "Still not a Murder!" 😂

If that is Mima...... well, not much to say, you can guess what gonna happen

(CAPS is for highlighting) A more likely interpretation,though of course still needing confirmation .
When Satori puntualizes to Reimu that " However, we don't know if she ( Marisa )is being controlled by it ( the Eternal Criminal Evil Spirit ). Be careful not to end up being possessed " it is not meant to signal Marisa as a possible accomplice,although she could still had been too "researcher" when first dealing with it and ended up being " The Main Carrier ", but rather the Evil Spirit IS ABLE TO SWITCH BETWEEN ACTIVELY Controlling its Possessed Victim and HIDING while possessing one without an active control , THUS at the end Satori is warning Reimu that it is AT THE MOST DANGEROUS when just hiding since it has more chances to possess by surprise(by hiding in any drink which act as a medium for it),to camouflage itself and to cover its escape.

Double-page supporter
I kinda like this cute, slightly airheaded Youmu.

Users who are viewing this thread