Touhou Ibara Kasen ~ Wild and Horned Hermit. - Vol. 10 Ch. 50 - The Horned, One-Armed Hermit

Group Leader
This felt rushed, yes. I don't think this is a particularly contentious statement. But I'm damn happy with how it ended. A classic Touhou story. Thank you for scanlating all of this!!!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the journey. If you feel that it fell a bit rushed, you need to play the game(s). With the fairies and suzunan, it all a great pieces of work, thanks for finishing it. May God bless you.

Contributor
So long, and thanks for all the chapters. This was more satisfying of an ending than Forbidden Scrollery's.

I'm only disappointed that we never learned why Suika's mere presence pisses Kasen off so much, yet she seems to be fine with Yuugi. One theory is that they (Shuten-doji and Ibaraki-doji) were lovers, but although I'm a yuri fan, I don't enjoy the idea of a lover's spat extending over a thousand years. It's too soap opera-y.

Group Leader
I love how the incident was resolved with spamming the bombs, lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Aggregator gang
An ending befitting a touhou story, where it's kind of anticlimactic and the status quo remains undisturbed

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, in the end, Reimu is right, the real Kasen is a good Kasen.

Also I hope that ZUN-sama will release another manga about the relationship between Kasen and Reimu after this manga has ended. I know he said "will", not "going to", but still I just want to believe.

Loved Kasen and this manga so much!
While it is sad that it ended, it will always have a special place in my heart.
Thank you ZUN, Aya Azuma, and the translators! Thank you so much!

Hard to believe it's actually over. It was one hell of a ride.
So I guess the 3 fairies manga is the only one still ongoing at the moment.
Super excited to see what the next manga might be!
Thank you ZUN for this wonderful story, thank you Aya Azuma for bringing it all to life, and a thank you to our wonderful translators here at Mangadex for allowing us non-moonrune readers to fully enjoy this masterpiece! Oh and one last thank you to everyone in this community for making Touhou popular enough for them to do this and making it more fun. Thank you all and I hope to see you all around!

While the ending was kinda anticlimatic, I've really enjoyed reading through WaHH and Kasen ended up being one of my favorite 2hus
Thank you for the top notch scanlations!

Users who are viewing this thread