Touhou Project Niji Sousaku Series - Koumakan no Onnatachi - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 1, 2018
Messages
786
As I read and the chapter steadily got more unhinged, I thought oh right this is Risui lol, I forgot.

Also....at first I thought wow, already adapting that revelation that Patchy has no stripes huh. But looking back I realize Risui has actually never drawn her night clothes with stripes.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 27, 2023
Messages
438
Oh shit we're so back ! Thank you for the translation !

Patchouli Knowledge, more like Patchouli Clueless.
 
Active member
Joined
Mar 11, 2025
Messages
73
1) FINALLY IS BACK >:D
2) Koakuma is a nice Girl Patchouli don't be mad with her
3) tentacle DNA
4) now Patchouli needs learn the spell of erase memories
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
1,745
Well, this chapter was plenty wild... Koakuma doing everything from pole-dancing, filing patents, being an idol, and medical experiments. Meiling 1-panel instant defeat. Chimi being turned into a domesticated pet.

I also love how thicc Risui depicts Patchouli (cleavage, cleavage everywhere!). They even referenced Patchy + tentacles, which is somewhat a staple in the lewder side of the fandom.
 
Active member
Joined
Jul 25, 2023
Messages
25
THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION!!
WE ARE SO BAAAAAACK
Geez I've missed this manga...
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Sep 15, 2023
Messages
51
I used to consider Koakuma an overated character, since little do we know about her, and most of her depiction is fandom made, but isn't that the beautiful part of Touhou doujin community? Nowadays, she's one of my favorites, an this story is exactly that whole concept materialized. Koakuma, my minimum wage worker goat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top