Touhou Sangetsusei ~ Visionary Fairies in Shrine. - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Strange Tale of the Fairy Incident

Damn, over already. Then again the fairy series tend to not be very long.
Thanks for translating this!

Double-page supporter
phew zun, you got me for a second, i tought that piece was going to return to hell, yay for more piece!

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations fairies!

Sad the series is over, though. I like the fairy idiots and their silly slice of life playtime.

Tbh okina is one of my favorite 2hu. She only came out to flex, twice
I can respect that
While it's the only game where extra stage is the real ending, she deserve a phantasm difficulty like yukari in PCB

Double-page supporter
wow this more wholesome ending than other touhou manga series
there is big fight before ends (which is nihil if you look other series)

and you see reimu give respect more to fairies and fairies invited reimu into their house (which is never happen before from the beginning in first series)

and the last thing that surprised me is that ZUN is gonna release new touhou manga!
and from the style look of it, its new artist!!

Contributor
That was delightful. Hope ZUN returns to fairies again in the future, though. The actual ending of this was a bit lacking in finality.

It was a happy ending and we got news of a new manga, so I'm quite happy. But I don't want the fairies story to end, it doesn't feel like it should. I want to see the fairies of light more, all their pranks and problems always put a smile on my face. I can only hope we get a new Touhou Sangetsusei series later down the line but until then thank you all for enjoying this ride together.

Dex-chan lover
What an excellent finale! Definitely my favorite final chapter in a Touhou manga! Especially when the fairies all stopped fighting to devise a strategy right in front of Okina and weren't able to come up with anything better than "Storm the land of back doors, they can't stop all of us!" This ending also feels more like the end to this particular adventure, and that we'll probably see the fairies again next time ZUN feels like writing about them.

I'm extremely excited about the new Touhou manga too! Suika is my favorite Touhou character and I've always wanted her to be relevant again.

Hope Zun still has plan for the fairy manga, doesnt need to be something grand just some slice of life will do.
and Hecatia was really cute

Thank you to ZUN, Hirasaka Makoto, and Alpha Beta Kappa for translating this! Looking forward to the next manga, and hopefully we'll see another fairy-centric manga in the future too!

Double-page supporter
The fairies manga is always great. Happy that Clownpiece gets to stay with her friends and Reimu gets another roommate. Looking forward to the next installment of Sangetsusei.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread