Touhou ~ The Shinigami's Rowing Her Boat as Usual - Ch. 2

So direct continuation of Wild and Horned Hermit confirmed, nice.
First time touching animals, that is so sad. I guess The side of her we never usually see.

Dex-chan lover
Kyah that nose boop! So cute! Seeing her get to touch animals for the first time is pretty heartwarming.

Fed-Kun's army
GJ Kasen, GJ

@xkcdhawk
I don't think this is a sequell, its jut the timeline in touhou is pretty linear and everything ZUN is canon.

This isn't canon; it's considered a doujin work. It's not shared in these uploads but there's a big page before each of these doujins published in Strange Creators of Outer Worlds that says THIS IS A DOUJIN WORK AND ISN'T CANON; the only manga in it that's written by ZUN is the Detective Satori one.

we could argue about how canon this is or we could read it and appreciate that it's very good

one of those choices is for nitwits and the other is for cool people. I leave the determination of which is which as an exercise to the reader

I mean it's not an argument, it's inarguably noncanon. That doesn't mean it's not good and that I don't enjoy it, but ZUN didn't write or oversee the writing of it, so it ain't canon.

Users who are viewing this thread