Toujuushi Bestialious

Dex-chan lover
The story is so basic it just doesn't do it for me and the constant switching of protagonist makes it difficult to connect with emotionally.

@deviatesfish
While I am also not a fan of this manga, your screed here is one of the most juvenile things I've ever read.

Group Leader
I am glad people are enjoying the return of Bestiarus. I am working as fast as possible on the translation scripts (right now in on the middle of the 5th volume) so stay tuned for more updates as soon as I find a typesetter to help me.

a little late but
@OmegaKaiser , thank you for translations. Its great to see that there is more to offer from manga other then high school drama's, reincarnations and 12 yr old Mary Sue MC's.

boring anti roman propaganda . as always japenese are shit , they don't even study their own history , even worse european one . wtf rome was the biggest pro barbarian empire , easy to be converted and accepted with full citizienship .
story 4\10 the same stupid plot with different mc
moral message 0\10 there is only a big void
art 7\10 humans are really good but monster seems the tipical japenese trash b_move (the chimera , the behemot)
weird time flow : how a kiddo could grow up with a body of an adult male in just 1 year?
how is possible that rome doesn't have black people , levantine and asiatic population?
why the monster are called germans when britons are still human?
this is only a big bullshit .
the worst part is the credit where the dumb author talk about his fake travel to italy

Dex-chan lover
ATTERODOMINATUS is rigjt, pretty disappointing. Makes me wonder if the author went beyond preliminary research.

@Sinful_Egg that's why I hate the anime and manga community, if it's not high-school and cute girls then everyone likes it, a fantasy version of a certain time period makes everyone lose their crap though.

Group Leader
Future chapters might take a while since I got confirmation the typesetter left/decided to focus on other projects. I was not intending on returning to the typesetting scene but at least I have all of the scripts finished so the process might go smoothly than when I worked on certain chapters of Orient. Please be patient, my friends.

Users who are viewing this thread