Touko-san wa Kaji ga Dekinai - Ch. 7.2

It's amazing that the 3 women readily went there to the house just to get their old stuff. And yes, I am also curious as to how she'll react to Ayano's question. Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@GrayBypasser @Purplelibraryguy
You're probably right, and I suspect the author was aiming for a sense of jealousy.

I'm just saying that I, personally, would also probably feel at least a twinge of disillusionment. Like, "is this the future that's in store for me if I go down this road?"

Dex-chan lover
Oh she's calling her out. Can't wait to see her response to that question. Though I do have to say, everyone in manga looks amazing.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Ok give the childhood friend a one gorgeous lady It doesn't matter if its one of the girls in there or anyone just give her a partner....

i bet its going to be some like this: she will fuck the mc then she will fuck the childhood friend then mc will find out about it and she will find out she loves the childhood friend. in the end she will hook up with the childhood friend and the predator will go back to her old roommate or will find new prey

Users who are viewing this thread