Touko-san wa Kaji ga Dekinai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@Drakan
96%? is that even drinkable? like, actual alcohol sold at pharmacies is at 96%

Yeah. It depends on where you live, but where I am you can get 190 proof (95% ABV) Everclear. I have only once tried drinking it straight. The shit is so concentrated that it instantly makes it feel like your mouth is dried out and full of cotton. Surprisingly I didn't cough when I drank it, but god did it burn and you can actually feel the liquor go down your throat/esophagus and into your stomach. But even a shot full of nearly 100% pure grain ethanol alcohol wasn't enough to even notice.

Interesting learning experience, but even if I wanted to get hammered as quickly as possible it was so unpleasant there's no way I'd ever do it again. Mixed, however? Not a problem. And pretty economical if you do it right. Still a harsh spirit, would much rather have rum. Or vodka in a pinch.

Dex-chan lover
If I had a nickle for every time the MC has a childhood friend that was secretly in love with them I would be a rich man. Honestly I am starting to hate the childhood friend trope just because they almost always get shoehorned into existence solely to be cucked. She didn't exist in the pre-serialization version so seeing one in this version irritates me all the more.

Dex-chan lover
Don't make this a love triangle. I can handle wacky irresponsible office lady in a comedy, but there's no way my heart won't root for shy school friend if she ends up in the running. (And knowing how these things go, the realistically reasonable friend never wins.)

*sigh*
Why does the friend in love always wait until it's too late? Actually it's not too late yet if she acts quickly but we all know the ship has all but sailed at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Why haven't I heard of this manga until now? The humor is on point. Thanks for translating, the scanlation quality is great.

Users who are viewing this thread