Toumei Ningen Kyoutei - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Towards Our Future

Aggregator gang
Good ending. Not really sure if I want to read the rest of the untranslated chapters because of all the drama.

Group Leader
@Kuraiaku I don't know about the previous scanlation group but this chapter was done as a personal project and has no connection with any previous scanlations whatsoever. Furthermore, I think what @KobeisGOAT is trying to refer to is drama in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@neosor - here. You'll have to use Google Translate and translate the Portuguese. As far as I can tell, this is just an orphaned project. The ending and part of chapter 13 were done by an enthusiast, but they already stated in their blog that this was not something they were going to complete.

It's a real shame because the story does get better. The ending just only gives away things that were hinted at, getting the full story is really much better. Hopefully some scanlation team that wants to do a short completed series will pick this up someday.

Can't even get even the slightest bit upset at this snipe. So much drama and dragging on while hinting at some sort of deeper plotline (that never comes)...skipping to the end is for the best.

Group Leader
@a27wolf I don't intend on translating any more of the series but according to my information, the series has been picked up by another scanlator so you'd be seeing more of it in the coming days. Thanks for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread