Tourigakari ni Wanpointo Adobaisu Shite Iku Taipu no Yankii - Vol. 8 Ch. 88.5

Dex-chan lover
Uh, I get that you didn't want to continue because of this having an official English release but...

Why stop when there are only three chapters left in the story?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for doing the extras, always wondered about these since the official didn't do them lol (and the spanish tl didn't do them either)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
damn, im gonna miss this all over again. such wholesome story that breaks a lot of the cliches we see everywhere. thank yall for translating it for us

Group Leader
Quick Summary of 86-88:

Ume and MC's mom have lunch together, Ume passes the "can you handle my son?" test

Ume volunteers to help another Preschool in Fukuoka due to lack of staff

Ume contacts the MC for a meet-up to inform him and to confess

Both the MC and Ume chicken out of confessing to each other

Ume leaves for the airport the next morning, MC feels depressed while he's working at the Ramen shop

Due to pep-talk by his friend/friend's sister/Not-Yakuza Uncle MC decides to go to airport to confess before Ume leaves

Relay race of people he helped including his delinquent classmate friends and the motorcycle gang help him get there just in time to see the flight leave

Surprise! Ume was helping a lost child, missed the flight, and was waiting the next one

MC confesses, Ume accepts then leaves on the flight

Timeskip to a few days later, MC helping at the preschool while Ume was gone, talking to about making the long distance relationship work

MC turns around, Ume is standing there

She came back because the parents of the lost child she helped were preschool teachers moving to Fukuoka for work, so they took her job and she came back

MC welcomes her back, then leaves to help at the senior citizen center

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm always kinda baffled by those manga couples that don't do any PDAs, which makes not much difference with how they were before becoming official. Spending months not kissing, not holding hands, not hugging, not even telling others they're an item, let alone having se-.

Live a little, you cherries!

Ume even got it wrong briefly when she said that 'Sakurai-san belongs to everyone'. He's his own person, no matter how kind he is, and no, he belongs to you! You have to be self-centered to allow yourself to be happy, and it's not the same as being selfish. It's not negative it's natural.

Anyway, this was a lovely story. I'll wonder often 'What would Sakurai do?' and can only hope to live up to such a great model.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoyed this ride very much, thank you for the translation. May all the lessons in this manga apply in our lives.

Users who are viewing this thread