"Touto sugite Yomenaaaaaaai!!" 4P Short Stories - Vol. 1 Ch. 14 - I Decided to Protect You for Life [by Yuu Morikawa]

Reminds me of the sister from Tanaka-kun. Damn is this shit adorable.

P.S. Incest is wincest.

darn iiiiiit. Another cute one with a great concept for a swries!! (even a short series) huhuhu

thanks for the 'translation!

Supporter
An awesome series pilot, but lets not forget that final credit picture? AAAaaaAAAaaaAAAaaaAAA

Fed-Kun's army
I always find it kind of depressing when I read oneshot anthologies because I end up finding tons of oneshots that have WAY better and original concept ideas than the 20th "I was reincarnated as an otome vilainess after getting hit by a truck" serialized manga I've read this week.

Double-page supporter
Kyouko, internally at all times: AAaaAAAaaAAaaAAAAA

Pretty sure I read a manga similar to this about a knight and a princess, but I don't remember the name at all

Fed-Kun's army
Huh. The guy reminds me a lot of Keidai from NG Life 😂 I'd imagine a lot of sudden tears and hugs from step-bro if this is a serialized manga.

Contributor
I'm frankly glad this is short—because at this length I can pretend the whole weird implied incest angle isn't a thing, and they're just BFFs forever (which I feel doesn't really detract from the nice parts of this, I might add)

Dex-chan lover
Lol that last panel pic and internal screaming XD

@Pokari Well, good thing the whole weird implied incest angle ISN'T a thing. Since, you know, they're not related ^^

Contributor
@Tatherwood:

Er... if all you care about is blood relations, than yes. A lot of us care about more than just that (and "incest" is still the word for those objections).

Even, say, the legal bits around grown-adult adoptive siblings marrying tend to be a bit tricky (perhaps not in Japan, I don't know).

Beyond any subjective yuck factor, in particular some of the non-health-related problems of incest are still a problem in this scenario (for instance, the inability to pack up your bags and leave if, say, the relationship turns sour).

Users who are viewing this thread