Toutoi. 4P Short · Stories - Vol. 1 Ch. 25 - Positive Advancement [by Kinoue Seiichi]

Power Uploader
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
688
Enjoy Ch 25 [END] Final Chapter
Positive Advancement by Kinoue Seiichi

Author of <No Matter What You Say, Furi-san is Scary>

Author Twitter: https://twitter.com/uepeji

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/AmgtaYu
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 27, 2019
Messages
1,460
Ponytails
075.jpg
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 8, 2019
Messages
3,323
I like that author, good to see that he also made a story. Thank you for translating this
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Messages
838
Now what. Can someone recommend a manga like this? This has similar vibes with Tsurezure children
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
56
thank you so much for translating this. I think people fail to appreciate the job of the TL's that do this for us, without you guys I would probably be studying or working, which in fact would help me a lot but fuck that. Keep doing that amazing job!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top