Tower Dungeon - Ch. 8 - The Secret Spiral Staircase

Because they want the attention and praise of the people who don't care about actually good translation, it's easier to get that from a series that already has already gathered some popularity.
Wrong. We aren't a serious translator group, we don't translate other series. We are a Nihei fandom that wanted to translate this as soon as possible for our Nihei server.

Another low quality snipe. Why not work on an actually abandoned series or something man
We aren't a big translator group, we only did this for our Nihei server to get it out for them asap. If you don't like it, don't read it man.

Dex-chan lover
Wrong. We aren't a serious translator group, we don't translate other series. We are a Nihei fandom that wanted to translate this as soon as possible for our Nihei server.
Really?
Edit: ok after looking at your group upload history I concede that you guys are not just another typical shitty sniper, since you only have two uploads of this manga, actual shitty snipers are all over the place after all.

Last edited:
We aren't a big translator group, we only did this for our Nihei server to get it out for them asap. If you don't like it, don't read it man.
if that’s the case…why don’t you post it to your server (in a google drive or its own feed that indicates it’s exclusivity). you’ve said that that’s your purpose here, but you should’ve made that clear in your uploads—not lost in a forum that barely a fraction of the mangadex audience might see. plus, you don’t even advertise your discord on your uploads, so it’s obvious you aren’t posting to dex to get more people to join. all we as external readers know is that “you are dungeon-translations and you tryna translate tower dungeon—”
if we as readers who are not in your server can’t read a full scan from you, (because if i was exclusively reading your scan, you have 2 chapters, leaving two thirds of what is currently available raw), there is no point in your scan being posted on a public forum.
why would i want to jump back and forth between your “fast” scan, and problematic-scans’ consistency? so what if you are “fast?” unless tower dungeon is just chapters 4 & 8, i can’t get the story from you.
a snipe is a snipe. and you look like a dick with your pants tangled around your ankles.
especially since i’d like to assume that many of us read manga that releases monthly. monthly scans are, again, very consistent, so jumping the gun in impatience is just a display of foolishness
if you are uploading to a public space you will be subject to public scrutiny. i can read whatever the fuck i want. if you dont like what i think about it? think smarter not harder sweetheart, your answer is right there in your comment—post it exclusively for your appropriate audience. you already know who they are

Reactions: kml
if that’s the case…why don’t you post it to your server (in a google drive or its own feed that indicates it’s exclusivity). you’ve said that that’s your purpose here, but you should’ve made that clear in your uploads—not lost in a forum that barely a fraction of the mangadex audience might see. plus, you don’t even advertise your discord on your uploads, so it’s obvious you aren’t posting to dex to get more people to join. all we as external readers know is that “you are dungeon-translations and you tryna translate tower dungeon—”
if we as readers who are not in your server can’t read a full scan from you, (because if i was exclusively reading your scan, you have 2 chapters, leaving two thirds of what is currently available raw), there is no point in your scan being posted on a public forum.
why would i want to jump back and forth between your “fast” scan, and problematic-scans’ consistency? so what if you are “fast?” unless tower dungeon is just chapters 4 & 8, i can’t get the story from you.
a snipe is a snipe. and you look like a dick with your pants tangled around your ankles.
especially since i’d like to assume that many of us read manga that releases monthly. monthly scans are, again, very consistent, so jumping the gun in impatience is just a display of foolishness
if you are uploading to a public space you will be subject to public scrutiny. i can read whatever the fuck i want. if you dont like what i think about it? think smarter not harder sweetheart, your answer is right there in your comment—post it exclusively for your appropriate audience. you already know who they are
i didn't upload this, didn't care if it was uploaded or not. bitch more, weeb.

Cool, don't post it either then. Your team is bad at type setting, translating and grammar. Keep it on your server, improve the quality or work on a series that better scan groups aren't working on.

Reactions: kml
I think there's a law or something that people  need to read something they dislike and then complain about it :dogkek:
Naw it's just a pain to see a series you like get a new chapter, read the first page and think you're having a mini stroke.

If in the future this scan group does improve and works on another series then people aren't going to see it due to having blocked them for the low quality snipe.

It's genuinely better for all parties to not have low quality snipes be uploaded like this one. Practice on series that are easier to work with that don't need as much technical skill to clean. If you can't use basic cropping tools and place text cleanly then you need to go back to basics.

i didn't upload this, didn't care if it was uploaded or not. bitch more, weeb.
lmfao you were weeby enough to hang around in mangadex forums replying to Each And Every comment calling your “scan group” a snipe for ages after it was posted. hurt pride? pathetic lmfao

nevermind you helped created the scan in the first place, and you’re out here calling me a weeb…in a MANGAdex forum.

pot calling the kettle black, you’re absolutely hilarious. i wouldn’t bother replying since i have better shit to do, and read, but i found it too fucking funny. you literally don’t make any sense in the fucking slightest

thanks for making my morning, moron <33 tag me again if you wanna say something else that’s completely and utterly asinine

The amount of seething in your post is unbelievable, a wall of text bitching. My answer as simple reader from mangadex: if you don't like this "snipe", just don't read it :dogkek:

Lots of scans "appropriates" a series and hoard chapters just because. They have no right to anything, anyone can post anything here as long as the stick to the rules. Bitching about another scan releasing sooner than another is just that bitching :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread