Tower Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 3 - Squad Leader Eliquo's Woes

Dex-chan lover
Nihei’s gotten less nihilist with age, ever since the second half of Sydonia, by my reckoning. He now mixes in more wackiness, less desperation. Doesn’t always work, but this has been fun so far. Let’s just hope the scanlators don’t drop this when it’s inevitably licensed.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Rather volatile woman to work with but at least she can kill a thing or two.

I know MC is just a simpleton, but half of the chapter reads like he's being sarcastic.

Also scattering the remains of a monster all over your only source of water doesn't seem like a bright move, but I guess they weren't picky.

Dex-chan lover
I know MC is just a simpleton, but half of the chapter reads like he's being sarcastic.

Also scattering the remains of a monster all over your only source of water doesn't seem like a bright move, but I guess they weren't picky.

They drink from the waterfall from her magic maybe, not from the blood-smeared pool :/

Nihei’s gotten less nihilist with age, ever since the second half of Sydonia, by my reckoning. He now mixes in more wackiness, less desperation. Doesn’t always work, but this has been fun so far. Let’s just hope the scanlators don’t drop this when it’s inevitably licensed.
the tls for this come out so late it won’t make much of a difference I think. God willing it won’t take another 3 months to tl chapter 4

Dex-chan lover
It's going to be a looooong way up to floor one hundred. Especially if this place respawns enemies and the previously cleared areas can't even be assumed safe.

@AncientMage
Is this chapter missing a page ? Page 34 on md is a left page labelled 99 and then the current p35 on md is another left page labelled 101 ? Could you check the raws please ?

edit: Managed to find raw chapters on my own, and they indeed have a right page labelled 100.

edit2: I guess that page got forgotten since it has no text to translate and zero editing necessary

edit3: here it is :
uw1aa0.jpeg

Last edited:
Group Leader
It's going to be a looooong way up to floor one hundred. Especially if this place respawns enemies and the previously cleared areas can't even be assumed safe.

@AncientMage
Is this chapter missing a page ? Page 34 on md is a left page labelled 99 and then the current p35 on md is another left page labelled 101 ? Could you check the raws please ?

edit: Managed to find raw chapters on my own, and they indeed have a right page labelled 100.

edit2: I guess that page got forgotten since it has no text to translate and zero editing necessary

edit3: here it is :
uw1aa0.jpeg
Shit, that's a mishap. I'll add in when I get the chance (overseas right now).

With the wide shot we got of the dragon's tower, the fact that it's got a diameter of 3 kilometers, and each floor is 10 meters, the hundredth floor is just where the necromancer needs to go, and nowhere close to the top. Pretty crazy scale.

Double-page supporter
daaaamn why did the mage get underwear now :///

Users who are viewing this thread