Tower of God - Vol. 2 Ch. 33 - Flower of Zygaena (5)

Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2020
Messages
163
But those pokeballs though... and that admin's chaotsu face and the seven magic balls and duplicate killua. Lots of 'inspiration' in this manhwa.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
182
@kate_724 Omfg. Ahahahahahahahahaha

I'm gonna lose it if he makes an appearance in a much later chapter and find another one of your comments there.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
42
@Sainn lmao i stopped reading this for a few months now you wont see my comments anytime soon i should get back into reading this series
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
182
@kate_724 Damn, I was really looking forward to finding those comments in the later chapters.

Make sure to ping me if you get back into reading and it happens again. Lmao
 
Joined
Sep 17, 2020
Messages
3
What a short but exciting arc! I think since Mazino recognizing Baam as having potential got me so hyped for the future
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top