Tower of God

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@mikegnesium
Telling someone they deserve AIDS is unacceptable, full stop. Please consider how to post more thoughtfully in the future.

Thanks,

Zeph

Just a humble request, but please make Rachel, um, disappear, if you get what I mean. violently disappear

Dex-chan lover
@SeasonedCrab Everyone wants Rachel dead and all, but once she's gone what else would we possibly comment on? "Bam is being Bam again" gets old, but our shared hate for Rachel just grows with her every appearance.

why would we post fan stuff when the official translation is free and online

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately, this story is very much informed by
the author's active dislike of women, of heterosexuality, and of masculinity.

Just finish the +400 chapters released at this moment and it was disappointing.
Season 1 was awesome, it looked really promising.
Season 2 goes full garbage since the hell train arc. The author add some "find who you truly are" bullshit. It could have been very interesting, but instead of Bam finding his true self and becoming "true" Bam, he become some kind of isekai MC.
Then the story goes pretty much what I call the "glorification path"(very common in low cost isekai), every scene every action are here to show you that the mc is great, strong and wonderful.
MC fights opponents he isn't suppose to beat, yet he handle them all easily. All fights are always the same, vilains keep saying the same stuff: "wow who is this guy?", "he is just a regular yet he is this strong".
To me, this is the main flaw of this serie, it's repetitive and there is no surprise you know from the beginning that mc will win all his fight. Why ? Because he is the mc, that's all.

Anyway, the back story about Jahad and co is really interesting at least.

Contributor
Hmmm. Interesting. On the official language website it only goes as far as season 3 chapter 136 yet chapters 142 & 143 have already been scanlated!?

Man wish there going doing the anime show be stop on season 1 even already be season 3 at less let other company to the animation thing. 😩

I used to read this years ago; I don't remember which chapter, but I think I finished volume two. I loved it, and part of the reason was because the translating group. The Company, was so amazing. They did an amazing job on the translation, filled with side-notes for some cultural context, and always left in SIU's afterward and their own. It was so good, but when they stopped, I couldn't bring myself to read the "official" translation. It is just so primitive, lackluster, and just doesn't have the soul that the Company put in. It breaks my heart, it really does. This was one of my favorite manwhas/mangas to read and it just is no longer the case anymore. May one day, someone give this series the attention it deserves.

Users who are viewing this thread