Toy Complex - Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
I really liked the beginning of this comic, but the latest developments have me slowly backing away from this. Yuna doesn't seem to understand boundaries (in a not-so-cute way) and Minseok is uncommunicative and treats Yuna very poorly.

Despite my issues with the comic, really appreciate your excellent work throughout!!! Thanks a million for translating up until now. Hope it feels like a good stopping place to you as well.

Group Leader
@IvanXav I totally know where you're coming from, but give it like 3-4 more chapters and it feel muuuch better then. They actually start feeling like puzzle pieces who are turning around each other before fitting together.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lyrafiel Okay, I'm trusting you on this one. I want to believe 🤩Thanks again for your work here and elsewhere - think I recognize your name from Sawateam maybe? Anyways, cheers & stay safe.

Dex-chan lover
honestly, i would freak out if a girl like her try to get into my life.
im way too use to do my own thing at my own pace... also she's too sweet, i'd die of diabetes in two days...

licensed. Thanks for translating up till now. Seems like this girl gotta lot of time on her hands

Users who are viewing this thread