Tozaki-san wa Boku ni Dake Tsumetai - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
So adorkables hahaha
Thank you for the sl!

Last edited:
Supporter
He did well saying that the note made him happy. I was worried they’d go backwards. It’s awkward now but she would at least know that he sees her positively.

Dex-chan lover
I never understood how can one mess up baking, unless due to simply being lazy and forgetting about it.
Mix whatever is in the recipe - exactly.
Set up the oven temperature like in the recipe - exactly.
Bake for the time specified in the recipe - exactly.
Boom, done.
Baking ain't shit.

Chapter 3 was a good time for them to talk to each other. One can only hope that it will progress from here, instead of staying in the phase of running away.

I never understood how can one mess up baking, unless due to simply being lazy and forgetting about it.
Boom, done.
Baking ain't shit.

Chapter 3 was a good time for them to talk to each other. One can only hope that it will progress from here, instead of staying in the phase of running away.
clearly with the power of manga nonsense one can mess of the measurements and cook time so much it becomes uneatable or somehow radioactive.

Dex-chan lover
If one gave mild food poisoning I can't imagine what's like to eat the whole batch

Dex-chan lover
Progress-ish?

Also.. did homeboy trip himself with the umbrella that he was holding..? How?

I mean, it was impressive, but seriously, how?
he learned from the master of randomly tripping at convenient times, yuuki rito

Dex-chan lover
Boom, done.
Baking ain't shit.

Only explanation is that they're using a primitive oven without any temperature gauges nor a timer. I say this because I moved into a place with a shitty oven and suddenly baking is a lot harder.

Dex-chan lover
Only explanation is that they're using a primitive oven without any temperature gauges nor a timer. I say this because I moved into a place with a shitty oven and suddenly baking is a lot harder.
Fair enough, you have to check the manual before you set up the temperature in that case.
Or you can get one of those for a few $ - may be a worthwhile investment for you as well ;)

Dex-chan lover
The oven at my place doesn't really have a timer function. I have to use my phone's timer and not get sidetracked or it's burn town.

Dex-chan lover
Boom, done.
Baking ain't shit.

Sadly, it can happen IRL too... Some people are just that bad, had to ban my wife from entering the kitchen because of that...

Users who are viewing this thread