Trace of Doomsday

Group Leader
@Thrembs
instead of focus in the story and structure (passing,character development) you instead focus on a insignificant element.
also read this :
https://mangadex.org/chapter/873939/1

Dex-chan lover
@elisto
I said it was silly.
And it is.

Why would they do this? It’s silly.

Maybe the story is good. I didn’t read it because it’s not the kind of stuff I read, not because no one was black.
Media does silly stuff all the time. American media does it, too.

“Everyone in Africa is white in this comic. That’s silly”
I read silly crap all the time! I’m a fujoshi! BL is usually silly af!

Get off my ass.
accept that the author did a silly thing.

Group Leader
@Thrembs
Maybe the story is good. I didn’t read it because it’s not the kind of stuff I read, not because no one was black.
Media does silly stuff all the time
Ed4LdEW.jpg

...mate, the story isn't set in Africa.
i linked you the chapter were the translator explain the title.

Dex-chan lover
@elisto
First, then why the hell did you reply to me at all, then??? I’d completely forgotten that I’d made the comment at all.
I said I don’t like this kind of story, and I don’t care how the characters look regardless. I’m not gonna read something uninteresting that I have no feelings about for no reason.

Second: “i linked you the chapter were the translator explain the title”
Maybe it was just that you don’t understand English well enough, and thought me being mildly confused about the cover image was somehow being a “westerner concerned with the smallest things”.

I don’t give a fuck either way. Enjoy it. I don’t care where it’s set or how the characters look. It seemed silly, but I didn’t care. You cared that I thought something was silly about it and decided to talk shit.

Just shut up and fuck off.

Group Leader
@Thrembs you need therapy.
i just want to see what the comments say about this before reading it but i stumble into a wormhole.

Chinese and apocalyptical scenery? News news ... Anyway... Its a true piece of trash as 95% of stuff that comes from china. Keep yourself safe, wash your hands and stay out of chinese gibberish.

To be perfectly honest, I too, was very skeptical for this series. Because from what I’ve experienced with Chinese manhuas is that their usually ~ a headache to read. But once I’ve started to get into it ~ It’s actually pretty good.

This series has a more a “Walking dead” vibe. A tad more realistic compared to the rest apocalypse/zombie fest. No overpowered MC, or reverse time travel trope I see a lot (and I mean A LOT). Nah, none of that. Just your average boi who grew up during the zombie days, can fight and can use his head... most of the time. And the art style is good.

I’m not really good at explaining stuff, but when I saw the comment section I could not just sit still. So please give it a try,

Fed-Kun's army
@readerotaku123321
In what way did you felt that this is a trash. I think you are those types who like op mc, isekai genre or too much ecchi, or harem theme.
This doesn't suit you so maybe you like high school of dead, which is a lot trash compare to this. I bet unless you don't see some panties everything is shit for you.
@MXCL
You are the same shit, if they doesn't show some fanservice your kind start, saying it trash manga.
I guarantee.............these two shits didn't even read this manhua, and started trash talking.
@Raeboon
Thank god, i met a sensible person like you, who gave a read to this manhua and then shared your views about it.

@Piyush123 I'm not interested in titty out dumb bitches everywhere fanservice, nice of you to bring that up when I didnt mention it. Project any harder and you'd be a powerpoint. This just looks like shit.

Fed-Kun's army
@MXCL
Thanks for your consideration dude.
I did heard a proverb,
If you throw stones at sewage, it's your dress that will get spoiled"
I don't want to get verbal conflicts with you.
May you get a good apocalypse manga.
Ciao

It's actually pretty good for a Manhua, I recommend reading this if you like zombies, not an op mc, character development, and good plot. I'd rate it an 8/10 give this a try.

Power Uploader
 "chapters 58 and 59 aren't available, but chapter 60 is? 🤔 "
@Refugee2731
How the chapters are counted is changed. What would have been ch 58 is now ch 60.
It is explained at the start of ch60.

Double-page supporter
I was expecting complete udder trash that would make me want to bleach my eyes
Since this is a Chinese manhwa

Surprisingly this is some good top notch stuff

Users who are viewing this thread